Monday, April 4, 2011

We made it....

Well, we made it through my first 2 weeks back to work and had Zoe's first day of daycare today. Work is getting easier and easier as I get back into the swing of things. Pumping is going better than expected but I'll get my first real test tomorrow as I start my 1st trial since being back. Hopefully we'll be able to take enough breaks. Luckily the guy's pleading guilty so it should be a pretty quick punishment trial.

I am so glad that Taylor got to spend the past 2 weeks with Z. They really bonded and it was so neat to come home each day and hear Taylor talk about all the fun things they did together each day. This morning we both cried as we had to leave her which was so hard. Zoe's teacher Miss Elizabeth gave me a big hug and said it would get easier each day. We picked her up at 5 and they said she did just great! She was just sleeping away when we get there in a little bouncy seat....like everything else so far, I think it is much harder on us then on her. She just goes with the flow!

Here's some pics from the last couple of weeks.



Opening Day of Rangers (we didn't get to go to the game this year, tear!....I guess that's what happens when your team goes to the World Series, you have to enter a freaking lottery to get opening day tix, and alas, we did not win)


Zoe got her 1st piano lesson


Tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment