Zoe's Christmas Party at her school....and best bib ever!
Papa C and Mamie came to my party!
Zoe had 2 photos with Santa....one at school and then the one at the FWC. I wish I could figure out how to change my pdf file pictures to upload to the blog, b/c they are priceless. She was not a fan of either Santa and is crying her head off in each....classic pictures!
Well, I can't believe we only have one more month until Zoe will be 1 year old. This time last year, I was very very pregnant, counting down the days, wondering will I have a Xmas baby, a New Years baby, a baby at all b/c I thought she would never come. My due date of Jan.4th came and went, and then on the 11th, our perfect little girl finally arrived. It is all so surreal. It is truly amazing to see what each month brings. At 11 months, Zoe is:
- still crawling all over the place
- standing for a few seconds on her own, until she realizes she's standing and sits down
- walking all around the furniture and pushing her toys across the room
- still only has 2 bottom teeth
- was 20 lbs, 10 oz. about 2 weeks ago
- developing favorites: such as the Where is baby's belly button book above
- on almost all table food, pretty much eating whatever we eat....I'm slowly but surely getting rid of all the purees
- the flirt of her class: there are 4 boys and they all love her....she has lots of boyfriends (I think we're in trouble) - she's babbling more and developing quite a little attitude: she'll let you know when she's not happy (exhibit A above)
- she's sleeping through the night again (hallelujah!)....turns out our sleep regression a few weeks ago was yet another ear infection (I think that's 3, maybe 4 now...ugh!)
But most days, she's pretty near perfect....learning new tricks and being the sweetest, cutest little thing that we love so much. Can't wait to celebrate her first Christmas and then her 1st Birthday....oh mon Dieu!