Thursday, February 27, 2014

Big Sister

We learned around Thanksgiving that Zoe's wish came true- we're expecting another baby girl around July 28, 2014!! We were very lucky and blessed and got pregnant quite easily after getting off the pill.  We were actually in shock that it happened so quickly since I had myself convinced that this time would be more difficult.  We had been talking about it since Zoe turned 2 and finally decided to go for it in early October.  So we were very fortunate.  Can't wait to see how Zoe is as a big sister.  She is already rubbing my tummy and talking to the baby - it makes me so happy.  This pregnancy is going very smoothly, I'm already 18 weeks and feeling pretty good.  Hopefully time will fly and July will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment