Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

We started Halloween with the morning parade at TLCC.  It's always one of my favorite parts....this year my Mom came with us, although I don't know how much she was able to enjoy it.  We both were kinda just in a trance.  Dad's funeral was the day before Halloween so needless to say, these holidays were quite different for us.  But we put on a happy face for Zoe and she loved it as always.




 Zoe, Lily, Tanner and Samuel- I just love how happy Z looks in this one


 We went to Keeley and Kellie's house for the 2nd year in a row.  Their neighborhood is great for the kids and I always love to see her and Ethan trick or treating together.

 our fairy princess


She totally got it this year....she went right up to the doorways with no fear and yelled Trick or Treat.  It was awesome!





these were taken a few days before Halloween but I just love them, VV always provides the best tricks for them to play with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment