Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dallas Arboretum

So there is this amazing art exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum right now....Dale Chihuly is a colored glass sculptor who incorporated these huge pieces into the gardens and the natural setting.  It was gorgeous.  I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't gone yet, and now I want to go back at night and see the glass all lit up!
checking out the frog fountains

splashing with Daddy
 
playing in the hay
 
When I say show me your teeth trying to get her to smile, this is the face I get
 
pumpkin house
 
like father like daughter
 
 
 
 Cinderella carriage....she was less than impressed
 
 some of the Chihuly glass....
 


this shot makes my heart sing
 


 sitting Indian style in the tepee
 


 playing in the covered wagon 
 
 
I mean, isn't that cool?!?
 


 checking out the pretty glass on the infinity pool
 
she loved looking at the water fountain...
then she realized there were fish in there too!
and then she really didn't want to leave them.
 
 "come on Mommy, let's go"
 















No comments:

Post a Comment