How is it possible that our baby Z is one year old already? Time has literally flown and we have all learned so much this past year. It still amazes me how much babies learn in so little time and I cannot wait to see what this next year brings us.
At 12 months, Zoe:
- has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom
- is standing and has walked a few steps but not quite taken off yet
- eats pretty much anything you give her
- loves music, especially when Daddy is playing it
- has had 4 ear infections, and hopefully we are past the point of having the tube surgery
- has gained 13 pounds and 9 inches
- her favorite tricks are "arms up" and "oh no", clapping, waving, feeding Maggie from the highchair
Her official stats are: 21 lbs, 8.5 oz (60%) and 29 inches (50%); head 46 cm (75%)
My teachers at school say Mommy and Daddy are going to have their hands full in the next months....no idea why!