Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Follow Me!

So I'm doing this as a test to see how many people actually read this thing....lately I feel like I've been talking to a wall and I guess I'm needing to feel the love. I have a lot of friends that say they like to check out the pictures and updates on Zoe so I'm talking to you peeps! If you aren't already, click on the Followers tab and add your name (if you don't have a google account already it's easy, just input your info). As I'm writing this, I only have 7 followers which makes me just feel sad and lonely so add your name please!

And I mean, who wouldn't want to follow this little bit of cuteness? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I need to comment more! I totally understand the "talking to a wall" feeling, but I read all your updates and love watching Zoe! (Her doing the plank made me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow, although i admit that my google reader gets way overloaded so i may sometimes miss your posts. i do try to catch as many as possible because that zoe is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am subscribed to you on my Google Reader and read every new post! :) Love the updates about y'all and sweet Zoe!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete